Custom Varsity Jacket Leather Sleeves is available in XXS, XS, S, M, M/Tall, L, L/Tall, XL, XL/Tall, 2XL, 2XL/Tall, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL.
View Size Chart
- Brush your jacket gently with a suede soft brush. After wearing your jacket, you can clean your jacket using a lint brush before hanging it in a closet. This will remove any surface soil or lint present on the jacket.
- Always use a plastic or a wooden sturdy and broad hanger to hang your jacket so the weight of the jacket does not stretch the shoulder areas out of shape. Hang your jacket in a well ventilated area to keep the jacket dry and avoiding any moisture on the leather and wool. If storing the jacket for long, we recommend to wrap the body and leather seperately for maintaining the jacket shape.
- Don't leave the wool wet, dry the melton wool immidiately to avoid any color bleeding or permenant loss to your jacket. If blot spills on wool immediately sop up the moisture using heavy paper towels or absorbent cloths and do not rub the spill. Rubbing will spread the liquid and push it deeper into the wool. If the substance spilled contains natural or chemical pigments (wine, ink, chocolate or coffee), consult a professional dry-cleaning company for what to do after blotting the liquid.
- For normal use, we will suggest to dry cleaned your jackets once or twice yearly. It is preferred to dry cleaned your jackets at the begining and end of the season. If wool jackets become exceptionally dirty for some reason, you may need to have them professionally cleaned more often.
- If you can avoid ironing a wool jacket, do so. If you've brought the jacket out of storage and let it hang for a while yet it still has wrinkles, iron on a cool setting. Place the jacket on your ironing board or a flat, clean surface, such as a table. Place a sheet or pillowcase over the wool jacket to protect it from the iron's surface. Use steam for best results.
- Don't leave the leather wet, dry the leather immidiately to avoid any color bleeding or permenant loss to your jacket. We do not process the leather with heavy chemicals and keep the leather natural and soft that's why its more sensitive any may pick other strong colors.
Clean Cowhide leather using a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Rub the leather gently in a circle until it disappears.
Use leather lotions on the sleeves and trims using the same small circles method and then dry the leather gently with a soft cloth.
A moist baby wipe can be use to clean the inner lining of your Leather letterman jacket.
Don't try to iron the leather jacket directly.
We always want our jacket to sit on your back ASAP, however if you wish to receive your jacket earlier than mentioned timeframe kindly pick rush production / delivery service on the cart page.
We deliver in 12-15 working days. We ship directly from our Warehouse located in Canada or from factories in China and Pakistan depending on availability.. A tracking code is provided when we ship.
We deliver custom made jackets (with or without lettering) in 15 - 20 working days. We ship all orders in the United States and rest of the world by DHL and Fedex. Once your order has shipped our shipping department will send you an e-mail and update the status on our website.