White Cotton Fleece Varsity Jacket is available in XXS, XS, S, M, M/Tall, L, L/Tall, XL, XL/Tall, 2XL, 2XL/Tall, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL.
View Size Chart
- Brush your jacket gently with a suede soft brush. After wearing your jacket, you can clean your jacket using a lint brush before hanging it in a closet. This will remove any surface soil or lint present on the jacket.
- Always use a plastic or a wooden sturdy and broad hanger to hang your jacket so the weight of the jacket does not stretch the shoulder areas out of shape. Hang your jacket in a well ventilated area to keep the jacket dry and avoiding any moisture on the leather and Fleece. If storing the jacket for long, we recommend to wrap the body and leather seperately for maintaining the jacket shape.
- Don't leave the Fleece wet, dry the melton Fleece immidiately to avoid any color bleeding or permenant loss to your jacket. If blot spills on Fleece immediately sop up the moisture using heavy paper towels or absorbent cloths and do not rub the spill. Rubbing will spread the liquid and push it deeper into the Fleece. If the substance spilled contains natural or chemical pigments (wine, ink, chocolate or coffee), consult a professional dry-cleaning company for what to do after blotting the liquid.
- For normal use, we will suggest to dry cleaned your jackets once or twice yearly. It is preferred to dry cleaned your jackets at the begining and end of the season. If Fleece jackets become exceptionally dirty for some reason, you may need to have them professionally cleaned more often.
- If you can avoid ironing a Fleece jacket, do so. If you've brought the jacket out of storage and let it hang for a while yet it still has wrinkles, iron on a cool setting. Place the jacket on your ironing board or a flat, clean surface, such as a table. Place a sheet or pillowcase over the Fleece jacket to protect it from the iron's surface. Use steam for best results.
We always want our jacket to sit on your back ASAP, however if you wish to receive your jacket earlier than mentioned timeframe kindly pick rush production / delivery service on the cart page.
We deliver in 12-15 working days. We ship directly from our Warehouse located in Canada or from factories in China and Pakistan depending on availability.. A tracking code is provided when we ship.
We deliver custom made jackets (with or without lettering) in 15 - 20 working days. We ship all orders in the United States and rest of the world by DHL and Fedex. Once your order has shipped our shipping department will send you an e-mail and update the status on our website.